Antivirus 2010 RTK is a bogus program which appears as a genuine anti-spyware program which promises to offer system security but in reality it causes various destructive actions on the targeted PC and corrupts it badly. The only motive of this rogue program is to pilfer money by deceiving the computer user. This anti-spyware program follows various strategic tactics and makes you think that the system is infected with numerous Trojans, spyware or any other malicious programs. And then it convinces you to buy the fake licensed version of the software in order to protect your system. This anti-virus is totally scam and you should ignore it while accessing the internet.
This fake program installs malicious rootkit to the system which allows the hijackers to regain the authority for accessing your private and confidential data that finally leads to identity theft. It can download numerous perilous spyware and programs to the system which causes various damages to the PC and makes it unstable. To make your system safe, you will have to remove Antivirus 2010 RTK as earlier as possible.
Harmful Actions of Antivirus 2010 RTK:-
- Shows several misleading pop ups and advertisements
- Automatically gets installed in the system without user consent
- Steal your confidential data
- Slow down the system performance and speed
- Modify system settings as well as browser settings
- Reduces the internet speed and also disconnect it unexpectedly
- Redirects your browser to any strange domains
- Modify registry entries
- Interrupts several executable processes or applications
- Creates short-cuts of several files
- Disable security software
- Leads to permanent data loss
This rogue program is a “real enemy” for your system as it can causes various harms to the targeted PC and makes it weird. If this malicious program can stay longer in the system then it can also crash the system which is really very traumatic. So, to avoid these kinds of annoying problems it is necessary to remove Antivirus 2010 RTK immediately.
The below mentioned manual steps will help you to remove Antivirus 2010 RTK from the affected system.
- Open Windows Task Manager and stop all its executable processes
- Delete all its associated registry entries with the help of Windows registry editor
- Find and delete all its files completely from the system.
It has been observed that sometimes manual process fails to detect all its hidden files and hence the system remains infected. So, with the intention of removing this scam program completely and safely from the infected PC you are recommended to use effective Anti Spyware software. This software scans the system, detects all the infected and hazardous program or Virus from the system and lastly removes it permanently from the PC.
Regaining standard speed and performance of the system is also now possible with the help of genuine Registry Cleaner tool. This tool can deletes all the infected files and programs from the system, repairs all corrupted registry entries and ultimately optimizes PC memory.